Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sperm Extractor

I saw this this morning and was at a loss for words.

It's a sperm extractor machine and the name says it all. It's a stand ip device created by the Chinese and it has a hands-free massage tube. I don't think it requires a lot of instruction. The speed, amplitude and frequency can be adjusted by the user, which aims to provide a "warm" and "comfortable" feeling for users who find difficult to retrieve their sperm the traditional, manual way. Or are just way too lazy. It even has a little screen on top that plays "content", although I'm not sure if it plays DVDs or if you could hook your Xbox up to it.

For a little more than $2000, this beauty could be yours. I think I'll wait for the Bluetooth/iPhone compatible version though, just so I can say "Siri...extract my sperm".

No comments:

Post a Comment