Thursday, December 27, 2012

Time to Sit

Our Christmas is finally over.

It was a 5 day affair that began with my second company Christmas party on Sunday. It was not bad, only a few people got out of hand and had a little too much booze. Quote of the night..."Yeah I gotta head out, my wife's all piled up in the bathroom." I didn't say this.

Every year we have a Polish Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve at the in-laws. It was pretty good as usual. My wife's sister and boyfriend and their dog spent these couple nights at our house. Highlights included the dog eating a pound of butter off the kitchen table and then a dozen Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

The kids got totally spoiled again. Does anyone know how to shut off these damn Furbies?

I'll be spending the next couple days trying to relax and build Lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment