Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Buy all this Crap and get Black Ops 2 for Free!

It's almost that time of year again. Time for a new Call of Duty.

Here we have 2 of the devs for the upcoming game showing off what people are going to be standing in line for on the night of November 12th. At first glance, I'm thinking "Cool. So if I buy that cat carrier I get a little helicopter?" They proceed to unpack the "Care Package", pulling out various useless items such as coins and artwork and a soundtrack. I think the game will also be in there somewhere. How about spending less time and money on useless swag (for real, show me one person who honestly cares what cammo some other player has on their gun) and more time making the actual game work. I think it took like almost 6 months before they had all the features that they bragged about actually working in MW3. (Yes I know it was a different developer.) As long as it has dedicated servers for PC, I'll be happy.

I'm more interested in the table in the room. Is that an illuminated pool table with a glass cover? What the hell is this room even used for?  




They say "bad-ass" a lot.

1 comment: